Auckland Psychology & Psychiatric Services
Need counselling for Depression, Anxiety or Stress?
PPS provide psychological assessment and treatment of a wide range of mental health issues including:
- Stress, including work related stress and dealing with the unexpected
- Difficulties in relationships (couple and family)
- Loss and grief after loss of a loved one, separation or divorce
- Depression, low self esteem and sleep problems
- Anxiety conditions, including panic attacks
- Drug and alcohol problems
- Children and teenage issues, including bullying, depression ,anxiety, behaviour issues
- Adjustment to and self-management of medical conditions such as diabetes etc
- Lifestyle management
- Programmes to help you stop smoking, stop drinking, control weight, manage stress and other health problems
Mental health issues are surprisingly common and can be easily addressed with professional help.